Local Recreational Resources for Physical Therapy
- Seven Hills. Contact Recreation Director Bradley Ayotte; BAyotte@sevenhills.org Activities include zoom meetings on Self Advocacy, Trivia, Wrestling Club and much more. Sign up for their monthly calendar of events: https://www.sevenhills.org/whats-happening/calenda...
- Easter Seals. Classes include online Martial Arts classes, and a Flexibility class. https://www.easterseals.com/ma/our-programs/recrea...
- Adaptive Yoga and Mindfulness for kids ages 4-17 on the Autism Spectrum. Thursday via zoom at 4:30pm. Email: email@example.com
- Adaptive Exercise specializes in exercise services for individuals with Autism and other Special needs. Personal Training Services. (508) 735-2949. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Olympics MA. (508)485-0986. Bowling: Auburn, Golf: Grafton. Email:Ops@SpecialOlympicsMA.org
- Central Massachusetts “Challenger” Cheerleading Program. For individuals with disabilities, ages 5-18, living in Massachusetts. Contact: Ashley Ferraro email@example.com
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding: Gaits of Freedom Therapeutic Riding @ Camp Marshall (Spencer). Lessons are designed to help children and adults with physical, social and cognitive disabilities. 508-410-8970. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worcester Fitness Swim Academy. Classes designed to provide children that learn differently with the least restrictive environment while in a group setting to enhance their swimming skills. https://worcesterfitnessswimacademy.com/adaptive-s...
- Worcester District 4 “Challenger Baseball” (Fall 2021) Contact Linda McGill, (508)344-7655 or email at email@example.com
- Adaptive Water Skiing.https://www.websterwaterski.org/
- Bike Loaner Program, Smile Mass. www.smilemass.org, 617-967-7755
This list is being provided as a courtesy and is not an all-inclusive list of locally available options. The SEBRSD does not endorse any of the resources listed above.