For information on Homeless Education within the Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District or registration information for grades K-12, please contact:
Other Educational Websites & Support Agencies:
- NAEHCY: National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth is a national membership association dedicated to educational equity and excellence for children and youth experiencing homelessness. NAEHCY’s vision is that every child and youth experiencing homelessness is successful in school, from early childhood through higher education.
- NCHE: The National Center for Homeless Education operates the U.S. Department of Education's technical assistance and information center for the federal Education for Homeless Children and Youth (EHCY) Program. Its mission is to raise community awareness while aiding in the identification of state and local contacts as it relates to educational matters.
- Horizons for Homeless Children: training & technical assistance workshops for educators and administrators working with young homeless children and their families.
- School on Wheels of Massachusetts: an organization whose mission is to educate children impacted by homelessness by providing academic support and one-on-one mentoring so children can reach their full potential.
- Choices: a program at Massasoit Community College for transitional assistance and low-income individuals.