Kindergarten Registration for the 2021 - 2022 School Year
If you have a child who was 5 years old by August 31, 2021, and you live in either Spencer or East Brookfield, please download the following forms to register your child for Kindergarten:
- Registration Form
- Letter regarding Kindergarten
- Incoming PreK & Kindergarten Requirements
- Home Language Survey
- Transportation Form
- Nurse's Form
- Kindergarten Survey
- Proof of Residency List
- Nurses Information Regarding Immunizations
- Update on Flu Shot Requirement
- Religious Exemption From Immunization Form
- Directions for Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Free Reduced Lunch Application
- Mass Health Form
- AA Transportation Ride for Safety Flyer
The following documents are also required to register your child into the district:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Medicals (including most recent physical and Immunizations)
- Two forms of Proof of Residency (see the list above)
When registering a student please send in all of the required documents to:
Student Services, 302 Main Street, Spencer, MA 01562, or scan them to the district registrar, Melissa Pervier, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can drop off the forms. All registrations are at David Prouty High School, located at 302 Main Street, Spencer, MA Our office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The SEBRSD requires that all visitors wear a mask when entering the building.
When you go the front door there is a bell on the right that is marked Pupil Services, ring the bell and one of us will buzz you into the building. Please sanitize and sign in at the table on the right. Then our office is straight past the auditorium and at the end take a right, and our office is the first door on the left.
Please make sure that you have all the required paperwork when sending or bringing in the forms.