District Math Resources (Grades K - 12):
- MobyMax: From Early Learning to Grade 8 skills in Humanities (English & Social Studies) and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math), MobyMax consistently impresses education experts in rigorous head-to-head analysis, winning over 100 awards in the last 2 years. Contact your teacher for student account information.
- Khan Academy: Offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
- Ck-12: The smarter way to learn math (Grades K - 12).
- PBS LearningMedia: Videos, lessons in all subject areas & all grade levels..
- Math is Fun! Math fact fluency practice in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Prodigy: Curriculum-aligned math games (Free parent account needed; recommended for Grades 1-7)
District Math Resources (Grades K-6):
- Aplus Math: Math worksheets, games, and flashcards.
- Knowledge on the Go: SEBRSD's Eureka math curriculum resource site for parents, students and staff.
- GregTangMath.com: Math games, lessons, and books.
- Arcademics: Offers educational games in math, ELA, thinking skills, and vocabulary.
- Bedtime Math: Family math activities.
- Coolmath4kids: Math games, lessons, quizzes, brain teasers.
- SplashLearn: Personalized enrichment/practice in math. (Free parent account needed.)
- ABCYA: Math, Reading, typing skills.
- Brain Pop, Jr: Engaging videos and games on various topics in all subject areas (Recommended for Grades K-3.)