Preschool Registration for the Fall of 2021
The Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District’s Cubs’ Corner Preschool is located at East Brookfield Elementary School, 410 East Main Street, East Brookfield, MA 01515. Our preschool is an integrated preschool with tuition paying students, as well as special needs students. Your child must be at least three years old to attend the preschool program.
Cost & Schedule
Sessions will be filled up on a first come first served basis. The cost is $15/day for half days (mornings) and $32/day for full days (*subject to change). Our sessions are as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday: AM or Full Day
- Tuesday/Thursday: AM or Full Day
- Monday-Thursday: AM or Full Day
- Please note that the sessions could change if we're back in school full time.
New Registration Please click on the document to download
For NEW preschool students you must submit ALL of the following documentation for your child to be COMPLETELY registered for Preschool and to be considered for a preschool slot:
- Preschool Letter to Parents
- Preschool Registration Form
- Incoming PreK and Kindergarten Requirements
- Flu Shot Requirement Update
- Session Preference Form
- School Nurse’s Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Proof of Residency
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Most recent physical and a list of immunizations from your child’s physician
- Deposit Check equal to one week’s tuition (example: M/W/F am would need a $45 deposit) - Make checks/money orders out to SEBRSD Cubs’ Corner
If you're child will be returning to Cubs' Corner Preschool you will need to fill out the session prefrence form and provide updated medicals if available.
Please download this Session Preference Form and return to Student Services or email to Sue Sadusky at email@example.com
When registering a student during the closure, please send in all of the required documents to:
Student Services, 302 Main Street, Spencer, MA 01562, or scan them to the district registrar, Susanna Sadusky, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're making appointments for anyone who needs to pick up registration forms or drop off registration forms.
ONLY ONE PERSON will be allowed into the building per appointment.
You must wear a mask into the building.
Please call Sue Sadusky at 508-885-8515 ext. 1, or Patty Thibault ext. 0 to make your appointment.
All registration appointments will be at David Prouty High School.
Please make sure that you have all the required paperwork when making the appointment to avoid having to make another appointment.