Preschool Registration for the Fall of 2021
The Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District’s Cubs’ Corner Preschool is located at East Brookfield Elementary School, 410 East Main Street, East Brookfield, MA 01515. Our preschool is an integrated preschool with tuition paying students, as well as special needs students. Your child must be at least three years old to attend the preschool program.
Cost & Schedule
Sessions will be filled up on a first come first served basis. The cost is $15/day for half days (mornings) and $32/day for full days (*subject to change). Our sessions are as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: AM or Full Day
- Tuesday/Thursday: AM or Full Day
- Monday-Friday: AM or Full Day
- As of April 5, 2021 the district is back full time Pre K - Grade 6
New Registration Please click on the document to download
For NEW preschool students you must submit ALL of the following documentation for your child to be COMPLETELY registered for Preschool and to be considered for a preschool slot:
- Preschool Letter to Parents
- Preschool Registration Form
- Incoming PreK and Kindergarten Requirements
- Flu Shot Requirement Update
- Session Preference Form
- School Nurse’s Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Proof of Residency
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Most recent physical and a list of immunizations from your child’s physician
- Deposit Check equal to one week’s tuition (example: M/W/F am would need a $45 deposit) - Make checks/money orders out to SEBRSD Cubs’ Corner
If you're child will be returning to Cubs' Corner Preschool you will need to fill out the session prefrence form and provide updated medicals if available.
Please download this Session Preference Form and return to Student Services or email to Melissa Pervier at email@example.com
When registering a student please send in all of the required documents to:
Student Services, 302 Main Street, Spencer, MA 01562, or scan them to the district registrar, Melissa Pervier, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can drop off the forms. All registrations are at David Prouty High School, located at 302 Main Street, Spencer, MA Our office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The SEBRSD requires that all visitors wear a mask when entering the building.
When you go the front door there is a bell on the right that is marked Pupil Services, ring the bell and one of us will buzz you into the building. Please sanitize and sign in at the table on the right. Then our office is straight past the auditorium and at the end take a right, and our office is the first door on the left.
Please make sure that you have all the required paperwork when sending or bringing in the forms.